Friday, May 1, 2009

Walther P99 Holster

Now that I have my handguns (Walther P22 and P99), I'm committed to getting the proper training so I can be a responsible gun owner. In early April I took a Basic Handgun Course (which I wrote about here) and will be taking follow-up courses over the next few months.

For the upcoming courses, a holster and magazine holder are required equipment. As such, I picked up a fairly inexpensive belt holster (roughly $15) off of eBay.



As you can see, it's an Uncle Mike's Kydex Belt Holster and it fit the Walther P99 perfectly. I didn't get a paddle holster as I won't be putting on and taking off this holster on a daily basis and I like the added "security" of having my belt looped through the holster.

I'm now looking to pick up a double magazine case. I'm leaning towards an Uncle Mike's Kydex Double Mag Case, but am open to others. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

No comments: