Friday, May 15, 2009

Getting in Better Shape with Javorek's Dumbbell Complexes

Like many other Americans, I could lose a few pounds (alright, maybe more than just a few pounds) and get in better shape.

I read about the Javorek Dumbbell Complex in an issue of Men's Health (see full article) and have decided to give it a try with a pair of 15lb dumbbells. Here are two YouTube clips of Javorek explaing his Dumbbell Complex I and II:





I plan on performing one of these complexes every other day; for example, Monday will be Complex I, Wednesday will be Complex II, Friday will be Complex I, and so on. The two complexes don't take a lot of time, so hopefully I'll be able to stick to it.

PS - If you want more variety and a more challenging complex, please visit Javorek's website for additional Dumbbell and Barbell Complexes.

No comments: