Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ms. Bebopper from The Chronicles of Bus #10

Let me tell you about Ms. Bebopper who showed up on the bus the other day. It was the first time I've seen her as a passenger, but she sure made an impression on many of us on the bus that morning!

She got our attention when she started singing along to the song she was listening to on her iPod. Right when I looked up (from reading the morning news on my smartphone), she had raised her hands and started moving to the music (much to the chagrin of the 2 passengers sitting next to her).

But it didn't stop there. After a few moments, Ms. Bebopper started grooving to the music - moving her hips around, her arms going back and forth, and (to top it all off) snapping her fingers as loud as she could. The 2 passengers sitting next to her on the bench literally did not know what to do. They just stared at her, thinking Ms. Bebopper would stop when she noticed them. However, Ms. Bebopper never did. She just bebopped away throughout the ride.

All I can say is that must have been some playlist! I don't think I've ever been that moved to start bebopping away out in public (let alone in a small confined place such as the bus).

No comments: