Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Good GI Joe Movie

I've already written previously that I'm not looking forward to the GI Joe movie coming this summer.

Here's a little peek of Hollywood's best effort:



Well, earlier this year, it appears that there was a GI Joe cartoon called "GI Joe: Resolute" that aired on the Adult Swim program on the Cartoon Network. I was not aware of this and just got done watching it this weekend on YouTube. I have to say it kicked ass and this is what a GI Joe movie should be!!! Here's the Snake Eyes vs Storm Shadow fight from GI Joe: Resolute. I hope you head over to YouTube to catch all 11 parts. Enjoy!



PS - For the GI Joe: Rise of Cobra movie, at least Ray Parks (an actual martial artist) was cast as Snake Eyes. They got one character right in the movie.

No comments: