Saturday, February 20, 2010

More Nighthawk Custom Goodies for the T3

As I mentioned in my original T3 post, I was going to take advantage of Nighthawk Custom's offer of 6 magazines for $100. Well, I called in my order last Friday for the magazines and a few additional items. The UPS delivery person dropped off the package yesterday afternoon, so let me show you what I received.



Here's what I got:
  • 6 blued Nighthawk Custom 7-round officer's magazine (in the picture, 4 magazines are out of the packaging and 2 are still in the packaging)
  • Tetra Gun Grease for the rails
  • Tetra Gun Lubricant for the springs and other moving parts
  • Nighthawk Custom Spring Kit which consists of 2 standard recoil springs (in this case 18lbs), an extra power spring (20lbs) for +P ammo, a hammer spring, and a firing pin spring
I ordered the grease and lube to keep the T3 running as smooth as possible. The extra springs are for peace of mind and to keep downtime to a minimum.

The package arrived just in time too. I'm scheduled to take an Advanced Handgun course on Sunday and I'll be all set to break in the T3. I can't wait.

No comments: