Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Stealth by Nighthawk Custom

I thought I was done with getting goodies for the T3, but I was wrong.

I stumbled upon a seller on Calguns.net who was selling a commander-size Nighthawk Custom holster called "The Stealth". After contacting him and taking a few days to think about it, I decided to purchase it. Luckily the seller hadn't sold it yet and I made the purchase. The holster arrived today.





As you can see, it's a perfect fit for the T3. The leather is extremely nice and it looks like it will last for quite a while. In case you're wondering, I'm not planning on concealed carry anytime soon as I don't have a CCW permit. However, should the day ever come that ordinary citizens in the County of Los Angeles can obtain CCW permits to conceal carry, I'll be ready.

No comments: