Wednesday, September 9, 2009

College Football Has Started! Go USC!!!

I'm a big college football fan. It's not hard to be when:
  1. Los Angeles has no NFL team
  2. The college game is just so much more fun
If you couldn't tell from my "About Me" avatar, I'm a USC Trojan fan! I went to SC when the football program was down in the dumps (meaning the team was in a losing streak to both the UCLA bRuins and Notre Dame Fighting Irish). As you can imagine, I'm thoroughly enjoying the "success" that the team is having under Coach Pete Carroll and became season ticket holders a few years back. Nothing lasts forever, so I'm enjoying the ride and hoping for one more BCS Championship within the next year or two.

Here are a few photos from the San Jose State game that I wanted to share:


(Trojans about to kickoff to the Spartans.)


(Trojans about to score.)


(Part of the USC Marching Band making its way around the Coliseum)

FIGHT ON!!!

No comments: