Sunday, November 14, 2010

Trojans, Fight On!

I haven't done much blogging on the USC Trojans football team this year. I'm still pissed off by the sanctions handed down by the NCAA, but that's to be expected since I'm somewhat biased. I knew this would be a difficult year, but the team looks like it'll be okay. With just 3 games left, the team has a shot at ending up 10-3.

I'll take 10-3, as I was expecting 8-5 or 9-4. For a program that's been hit with sanctions, a ton of transfers, limited scholarships and a 2-year bowl ban, that would be a nice FUCK OFF to the NCAA and all the haters of Trojan Nation.



Anyways, I saw this magnificent quote from linebacker Michael Morgan who was asked about the Trojans being the underdogs against the 18th ranked Arizona Wildcats.
I've never felt like an underdog my whole career. Even if we're down I always feel like we can win. We're 'SC.
I love that spirit from the team! You can't sanction the endzone. Fuck the NCAA.

FIGHT ON!

No comments: